Free business plan format | 15 questions to ask yourself
Fifteen questions to ask yourself before writing a business plan
To write a business plan you only need to ask yourself 15 questions. If you have a short and clear answer to these questions, the rest of your plan is just dressing up. Answer the questions below with a maximum of 3 short sentences.
Five why ask for a good business plan
- Why is there a need for a company like the one you want to start?
- Why is there a need for the products or services you want to deliver?
- Why would the customer want to buy from you instead of the competitor?
- Why don't competitors do exactly the same as what you want to do?
- Why are you the best person to start this business?
Five how to ask for a good business plan
- How big is the market?
- How are you going to seduce the customer to buy something from you?
- How do you ensure a sufficient number of customers?
- How do you remain distinctive from the competition?
- How do you make a profit?
Five what questions for a good business plan
- What exactly do you have to offer your customers?
- What exactly do your customers need?
- What do you want the customer to think and tell about your company?
- What do you ultimately want to have achieved with your company?
- What exactly do you need to become successful?
Startup business coaches have many more questions, tips and tools for writing a good business plan. Success starts with daring to ask, because successful entrepreneurs are always curious. Therefore, call now for support in writing your business plan with a professional at TheONE.
Angeline AngelineBusiness developmentUS$ 0,15 pm
Robyn KeetBusiness StrategistUS$ 0,33 pm
Rolland AdyEntrepreneurUS$ 0,45 pm
Barber BrinkmanBusiness DevelopmentUS$ 1,24 pm
Peer JürgensLife&Business CoachUS$ 3,15 pm
Chieko ShinodaBusiness JapaneseUS$ 1,00 pm