Marketing models can be found here. We have listed all the most important marketing models and frameworks for you.
Which marketing models and frameworks do we handle:
Marketing strategy models
- Marketing mix - The marketing mix is a model with which you can easily define the proposition of a product.
- Generic strategies of Michael Porter - The generic strategies help you determine the strategy of a company.
- BCG Matrix - The well-known marketing model for analyzing a company's product portfolio.
- SWOT analysis - The analysis tool to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of a company.
- Confrontation matrix - The method to convert SWOT analysis into strategy.
- Product lifecycle - The model to determine whether you should invest in marketing a product or not.
- Value positions of Treacy & Wiersema - The analysis model to determine which marketing strategy a company should pursue.
- AIDA model - This classic model explains the purchasing process of a consumer.
- Six influence strategies of Cialdini - This model provides six strategies that you can use to influence people.
- Purple cow of Seth Godin - This theory can help you develop distinctive products.
Marketing models for external analyzes
- DESTEP analysis - The DESTEP analysis is a model that helps you make an external analysis. This is applicable in a marketing plan, among other things.
- Five forces model of Porter - The 5 forces model of Michael Porter helps you make an external analysis of a market.
Marketing models for internal analysis
- Value chain of Michael Porter - The tool to make an internal analysis.