2 mins read
A system with which you operate CRM. CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. You can manage this by keeping track of your (potential) customers in a CRM system. The following components can be included in a CRM system:
- Contacts (a database with contact details of DMU’s of customers and prospects)
- Companies (a database with contact details of companies. Contacts are linked to these companies again)
- Sales funnel (here you keep track of your prospects and when they were last approached)
- Contracts or quotation module - if you have to send many contracts or quotes, this is often integrated into a CRM system. Through the link, the data that is already in the system is directly imported into the contracts or quotations. You can also easily keep track of which offers or contracts have been sent. How many quotes and contracts each seller sends, how long it takes for them to return and see for each seller what percentage ultimately became a customer.
- Reporting (here you keep track of the KPI’s of your CRM. For example, the percentage of prospects that eventually become a customer, or the average time that someone remains a customer)
Share this article
7S model McKinsey29-03-20139 mins read
BCG Matrix25-03-20197 mins read
Socio-cultural factors14-01-20142 mins read
Balanced Scorecard25-03-20194 mins read
Marketing Management Philip Kotler summary18-09-20193 mins read
Ambition Annemarie van Gaal - Book review03-07-20195 mins read
Free business plan format | 15 questions to ask yourself01-07-20192 mins read
Product innovation models04-04-20191 min read
Direct expert advice from business consultants
I'm the ONE Who knows about management & online marketing strategy. Call me for free!
€ 1,00 pm
I'm the ONE I' m the one that will help you start your business and gives you tools to do it
I'm the ONE I'm the ONE to help you build your Personal Brand & Business without the Hassle.
I'm the ONE Sale is a talent but everybody can be a good salesman/woman
CRM / ERP consultant
I'm the ONE who knows about Volvo's