Panic! At The Disco Among Biggest Vinyl Selling Artists Of 2018
Now that 2019 has officially started, we're getting more and more data to support the fact that Panic! At The Disco have had the most successful year of their career in 2018. The band's latest album "Pray For The Wicked" has ended up on the top 10 most sold vinyl records list.
The album has been sold 59.000 times on vinyl alone, making it the 10th biggest vinyl seller in the world in the year 2018.
In total, Panic! At The Disco sold 148.000 vinyl records between December 29th 2017 and January 3rd 2019, making them the 4th most selling vinyl ARTIST of that year.
Here's the list of the top 10 selling albums in 2018:
1. 'Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1' 84,000
2. Michael Jackson, 'Thriller' 84,000
3. Fleetwood Mac, 'Rumours' 77,000
4. The Beatles, 'Abbey Road' 76,000
5. Prince and The Revolution, 'Purple Rain (Soundtrack)' 71,000
6. Pink Floyd, 'The Dark Side of the Moon' 67,000
7. Bob Marley and The Wailers, 'Legend: The Best Of…' 61,000
8. Queen, 'Greatest Hits' 60,000
9. Amy Winehouse, 'Back to Black' 59,000
10. Panic! at the Disco, 'Pray for the Wicked' 59,000