Most people find asking for a date and having a first date very exciting and experience some kind of stress themselves. There is only a small group of people who are not affected by this and that group has often been studied to learn what is and is not effective. We found out how best to get a date and what the so-called rules are of a healthy and successful date. Experienced experts and coaches at TheONE can tell you a lot about this.
What exactly do dating coaches and experience dating experts do?
A dating coach teaches you the best and easiest way to get a date and how to have a good time on your first date. You can ask a dating coach about anything. Everything stays private and between you, so you don't have to be ashamed.
A dating coach can help you with the following topics among others:
- How do you come across as a potential partner and what could you improve?
- What do women / men think is important before they decide to go on a date?
- What do women / men think is important on a first date?
- Where to find a date and potential partner
- How do you get more self-confidence and self-esteem and how do you get over your own insecurity?
- How is a man/woman going to like you
A dating coach or therapist is actually a kind of life coach with a specialization in love life.
I'll never find a partner who meets my requirements...
There are people who believe they'll never find a partner. That's a pity because there is someone for everyone who fits them and together you are happier than alone. Sometimes this is because you are too demanding. If your budget is 10 Euro, you can't buy a Ferrari on wheels. A realistic approach offers more opportunities, but often there is more possible than you think.
Some facts about dating and relationships
Looks are for some a criteria to date, but there are very nice sexy men and women who don't care about that at all. They look for other things like humor, love, adventure, etc.
Money, income or your job is for some a criteria to date, but relationships based on the other half's income or job rarely or never last.
Ugly, too small or too tall people can never find a nice partner is a complete nonsense. Stand on a busy shopping street and take a good look around you. Then you don't have to read any more research to see that this is not true.
Shy people can never get in touch with a nice date is also not true. Shy people can often listen very well and that is one of the most important characteristics during a date.
How to find a date and a partner
This, of course, depends entirely on what your demands and wishes are. But it also depends on where you live and how you live. In the middle of the Amazon, it is harder to find a partner than on a crowded summer terrace in New York. If you want personal advice on how best to find a partner, please contact a dating coach. You can see and hear each other through the live video chat and you will see that you get the best tips and advice.
Partners usually pay attention to the following when looking for a suitable date:
- Care: Are you clean and neat?
- Listen: Are you a good listener and do you ask a lot of questions?
- Humor: Are you funny or can you laugh a lot?
- Read: Do you know a lot about what you have read, studied or where you have been?
What should you never do on a date?
During a date, anything can go wrong, but you can usually get over it. However, there are a number of things that can NEVER happen and should never happen if you want to have a nice date. These are some unwritten rules of conduct and are counterproductive if you are looking for a partner:
- Just talking about yourself and/or interrupting the other person all the time.
- Touching your date unwanted or worse. Respect the privacy of the other person.
- Continuously tell how good and great you are and what great things you have done.
- Criticising everything you see, hear and do around you.
- Tell them you've had hundreds of other partners.
- Arguing with, for example, the waiter who accidentally does something wrong
Do you want more tips and advice about dating? Call a dating coach now and luck will smile at you.