CA$ 40,05 per hour
Renato Andres Perez Loyola
Renato will be available in 14 hours 24 mins
I'm the ONE I’m a business entrepreneur, project manager, researcher, and facilitator.
Musicians & singers
- business expansion
Financial & legal advisors
- Law Choice
To present myself briefly, I am an ambitious young scholar researching economic valuation techniques and emphasis on service trade and sustainable tourism, with a Ph.D. in Tourism Management from Dalian University and a Master of Law in International Relations from Beijing University.
My focus areas include:
- Cross-border business development/market entry for startups with an emphasis on Eco-Friendly methods of transportation for UNESCO sites such as the Galapagos National Park.
- International Trade agent and consultant mainly between China and Ecuador
- Policy decision-maker on environment and sustainability regarding natural resource management and UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Economic valuation techniques of nature-based tourism resources, with a particular emphasis on non-market valuation studies.
- International hotel and restaurant management
- Technical visits to more than 52 countries.