Food and health experts from several countries can now be instantly consulted for advice. TheONE facilitates dieticians, vitamin experts end exercise experts to provide you with up-to-date information via a Live Video Connection. Direct answers to all your questions for yourself or someone else.
Food and health experts
Food needs to give us energy, but unfortunately, that is not the case with all types of food (and drinks). Regular unhealthy eating or drinking in combination with too little exercise can lead to annoying symptoms and worse. Vitamin deficiency and excess weight are the indirect cause of death worldwide number 1!
The food and health experts within TheONE can help you feel fit and energized again. During a one-on-one consultation, you receive personal advice and if you want you can get sustainable guidance. There are roughly three types of food and health experts within TheONE:
- Dietitians and weight counselors to lose or to gain weight, for example, in the case of anorexia
- Vitamin and mineral experts to support a diet, intensive exercise or supplement because you have or have had a condition.
- Movement experts that help you to get more active through simple stretching exercises, yoga exercises or intensive fitness and workout training.
Most food and health experts specialize in one of the three knowledge areas. Because of the cohesion between the three, they often also know a lot about the other two knowledge areas.
Vitality is mainly a result of healthy food and sufficient exercise
If you get healthy nutrition and sufficient exercise every day you will quickly become fit and vital. Your mental condition also plays a part in this. That is why most food and health experts also have life coaching skills. With these skills, they support you to keep you motivated to achieve your goals.
Healthy people can also benefit from food and health experts
You do not have to have a mental or physical condition to seek advice from food and health experts. Maybe you have a simple question about conflicting information on Google or you want to know more about a health topic.
What can you ask food and health experts?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a Keto diet?
- How do I recognize a vitamin deficiency?
- Is a detox treatment dangerous?
- Does food and exercise have an effect on my concentration?
- How many hours a day can I exercise?
- What happens to my body if I do not eat for a week?
- what is Ayurveda and where to find a specialist?
- and much more
The food and health experts are not a doctor but will be able to advise you well. Sometimes this advice can be to visit a specialized doctor.
Food and health tips for children
Many children like to eat candy. Food and health experts know the extremely negative consequences for children that can arise from sugars. As a parent, you determine what a child eats and the degree of sport and exercise. Consult food and health experts so that your child will not suffer any adverse effects later on.
Payments per minute for short questions
On CallTheONE you pay per minute for a consultation and the first minute is free. So you know for free whether you get the right person on the line and you never pay more than you want. Download TheONE expert app and you always have a food and health expert in your pocket.