Leadership issues are always the topic of discussion for psychologists, scientists, trainers and coaches. Many theories and many more books have been written about it. All with just a different approach so that you can choose which leadership style suits you. Coaches can help you with this by seeing who you are. Thanks to the Live Video Chat function you can hear and see each other and be coached remotely.
Online leadership coaching via Live Video Chat
Thanks to the diversity of leadership coaches on CallTheONE, you can choose which coach suits you best. Every form of coaching is about trust and that is why we made video calls for the first minute for free. This way you can first see who is on the other side of the screen and see if you have a good feeling about him or her.
The benefits of leadership coaching via CallTheONE:
- Remote coaching via Live Video Interaction
- Pay Per Minute for the duration of the session (no subscription fees)
- Coaching where, when and how long you want
- Always your personal coach nearby thanks to TheONE app
How many coaching sessions do you need to become a leader?
The number of coaching sessions that you need to become a leader depends on a number of factors. First, who you are as a person and how you live your life, and second, how quickly you learn. There are other factors that play a role, but in the first session, the leadership coach of TheONE will be able to give you insight into what is needed in your case.
Factors that help determine how quickly you can become a leader:
- Comprehension and curiosity
- The ability to receive and process feedback
- The quality and knowledge of the Leadership coach
- The frequency of coaching
- The experience you already have in leadership
The duration of the sessions and the number of sessions also determine the costs of Leadership Coaching. Because you do not pay any subscription costs you are not committed to anything.
What is leadership coaching?
Leadership coaching focuses on allowing people to be followed by your natural authority. Good leaders do not do this through manipulation or tricks, but by who they are, what they believe in or what intention they pursue.
During leadership coaching you learn topics such as:
- Becoming aware of your highest intentions
- Building bridges between you and opponents of your ideas or heading
- Natural to be predominance
- Self-confidence and self-esteem
- A healthy work / private balance
- To set priorities
- Mental stability and health
- Communication skills
- Motivation and motivate
Are you a born leader or not?
There is a belief in some people that you are born a leader or not. This is nonsense. You can learn leadership! One person will become better at it than another, but you don't have to be born a leader to become a leader. To be a good leader, a lot of coaching and training is needed in many different areas.
Do not expect miracles after a first coaching session with a leadership coach. The first interview is usually an intake to determine the approach. That is an investment to make the rest of the process run more efficiently.
Do you need leadership skills? Then call a leadership coach now and start your first session today.