Local Amsterdam guides
Local people from Amsterdam have signed up to TheONE to show you the city via their Smartphone. Call them and they show the best places in Amsterdam via a live interactive video connection.
You can also call the local guides from Amsterdam directly for information about nice places to visit, the best restaurant tips or the best hotels and more.
If you visit Amsterdam as a tourist you often do not know all the nice places to visit. The local guides of CallTheONE know that! They live in Amsterdam themselves and are happy to share their local knowledge with you via a Live Video Connection. Why spend hours on Google or reading outdated travel brochures when you can get the most up-to-date information directly from an Amsterdam local?
If you would like to get in touch with a resident of Amsterdam directly to get the best tips, call CallTheONE, because who can know better than the ones who live there? And you pay per minute, so the local guide only explains what you want as long as you want the conversation lasts!
The best tips about Amsterdam from local residents
The people of Amsterdam are proud of their city and would like to share everything with you about what they know about the city. Nice markets, cool discotheques and of course the most beautiful museums, they know exactly where you should be.
What can you ask local residents?
- Let me remotely see the Red Light District via a live video connection
- Tell me where the best affordable hotels are
- What are nice and cozy restaurants
- Where and how I best celebrate our bachelor or birthday party
- What are the best museums
- What can I expect during the Gay Parade
- What are nice areas to live as an expat?
But you can also ask more general questions or questions about safety and transport such as:
- How do I get from the center of Amsterdam to the coast with public transport (also check NS)?
- Is Amsterdam everywhere safe to walk in the evening?
- Where are the nearest hospitals or doctors?
- Would you like to show me the hotel room that I booked?
A contact person on location in Amsterdam
It is also nice to know someone in Amsterdam that you can always call if there is something wrong during your stay. So wherever you are, you can always ask the local resident of Amsterdam for advice.
As a true Amsterdam citizen, your local guide likes to tell you more than you sometimes want to know. For example whether you can use drug or not. We, therefore, advise you to be specific in your questions in order to also get a specific answer.