Photographers from home and abroad share their knowledge on request at CallTheONE. Do you have a question about the purchase or the correct settings of your digital camera? Or do you want to know more about lighting? The professional or amateur photographers will gladly tell you more about it.
There is a lot to discover as a photographer. New cameras and lenses create new possibilities all the time and the number of subjects you can photograph is unlimited. You can never know everything yourself. That's why you can now instantly contact photographers who have experience with the subject you have a question about.
Find the right digital photography expert, click on "Call Me Now" and immediately connect to the photographer via a Live Video Chat. The first minute is free and then you pay automatically per minute as long as the call lasts. Does TheONE photographer not know exactly what you want to know? Simply call someONE who knows. Save yourself unnecessary research on Google and call directly with a professional or amateur photographer.
3 Reasons to call a photographer via a Live Video connection on CallTheONE.:
- Direct answer to your questions about photography or digital cameras, settings, and lenses
- The photographer can look along through your camera and see what you do or should do to achieve the desired effect
- Only paying for an answer is cheaper than a whole course
You are standing in the middle of the field to photograph those running horses at sunset, but you can’t shoot them the way you want. In this case, download TheONE expert app and let a photographer look along and advice from a distance!
A million digital photography tips of professionals for beginners
You do not have to reinvent the wheel. Professional and amateur photographers from all over the world have already experienced what you encounter. Contact them to get started immediately.
Questions you can ask include:
- What are the best conditions for a model shoot?
- Which camera is the most suitable for me?
- What are the best lenses for a novice photographer?
- How do all settings work on my new camera?
- How to improve my wildlife photography skills?
- What is the best shutter speed?
- How can I enhance my photos with Depth of Field (DoF)
- How do I become a good portrait, landscape or street photographer?
- How much can I earn from a photo as a novice photographer?
- What is the best photo editing software like Photoshop and Lightroom
- What are the best photography styles?
- How do I become a professional Smartphone photographer?
- How can I best use photo's to use for my drawings or movie?
You know better than anyone what questions you want the answer to. That's why the photographers are online and immediately available on CallTheONE to give you the answer you are looking for.
Photography tips from advanced professionals
Even though you have years of experience, you can always learn more when it comes to photography and the amount of light. Your camera settings no longer have any secrets for you. But for example, you would like to become a better food photographer. Of course, you will master this quickly and easy by yourself, but with a few tips from other professionals, it will be even easier to broaden your knowledge and skills.
Image quality manipulation for photographers.
With the right Photoshop and Lightroom skills, you do not even have to be a top photographer to make beautiful pictures. Even though the difference between a professional photographer and an amateur is to create a great photo instead of a beautiful image, photo editing skills are always handy.
Most professional photographers know everything about photo manipulation and will be happy to share this knowledge with you. Thanks to the screen sharing functionality at TheONE you can look along with your image manipulation teacher and learn the tricks of the trade. Stop watching tutorials and ask the expert via Video Calling to save a lot of time.
and will be available in 20 mins
and will be available in 1 hour 50 mins
and will be available in 2 hours 50 mins
and will be available in 3 hours 50 mins
and will be available in 3 hours 50 mins
and will be available in 3 hours 51 mins
and will be available in 5 hours 50 mins